Cary Birthday Parties at Master Chang's Martial Arts
THERE IS NO BIRTHDAY PARTY LIKE A… MARTIAL ARTS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
Here at MCMA we pride ourselves on hosting some of the best birthday parties in the Triangle! Our parties are family friendly events that have something for every age to enjoy. Parties are held on Saturdays and are a wonderful experience for not just the birthday child and friends but for the parents as well.
Each party starts off with a martial arts performance by our Demonstration Team and Master Instructors. Afterwards, the guests will enjoy a group lesson where they will learn the basic punches, kicks, and important life skills of Taekwondo. If guests are able to exhibit Eye, Body, and Mind Focus, then our instructors will even teach them how to break a board! The traditional cake cutting, will be a memorable experience for your child, as they cut their birthday cake with a samurai sword! We just ask the birthday child’s family to provide the cake, any decoration or favors that they would like to pass out and we take care of the rest! We want everyone to be able to sit back and enjoy their child’s special day and not have to worry about the stress of setting up or cleaning up from a party!
MARTIAL ARTS BIRTHDAY PARTIES ARE:
- Handled by an experienced and enthusiastic instructor
- Always FUN and and safe
- Fun for both Children and Parents!
- Fun for Children with No Martial Arts experience as well
- Exciting Martial Arts Demonstration by Master Instructors
- Fun Filled Taekwondo Lesson
- Board Breaking & Focus Lesson (kids learn how to safely break a board!)
- Samurai Sword cake cutting
PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1.5 hour of party events hosted by instructor with lesson
- 1/2 hour of cake cutting using a real Samurai Sword
- Surprise Gift for the Birthday Child
- Birthday cake is NOT included!